View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2018, 06:00 PM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
Nice try....especially that last bit about your friends piggybacking on your jokes. No sense at all. Saying you make cool guy responses is sarcasm I don't think you know how sarcasm works...saying something happened 86x is just more sarcasm Not sarcasm,
just you exaggerating like a mf again bruh lol. I know it's hard to wrap your head around certain behaviors when you have autism but I believe in you, you can do it
, implying it's been too many to count since it first came out nearly 3 years ago. I guess Rant ain't the only autistic GC round here since you can't catch the most obvious examples. Fishing for compliments like an egomaniac would. wasn't me who called you dope anytime recently....saying no one forgot how good you were to answer your bitching ain't exactly that. You did say I was your favorite active texter the other day though. So thanks for that.

Here's you highlighting your ego in that thread like you asked for. https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...battler&page=2
Peeping that thread looks like you falling back on generic shit when called on your bs is par for the course with you. I'm done here.

If it makes you feel better, keep on with the 'lil hoe' thing though. Makes your responses look mad tough....or just mad. Ezonem
Rest is just boring shit. P.S. your link doesn't work :grass:
Unread 01-01-2018, 06:00 PM   #72

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
Nice try....especially that last bit about your friends piggybacking on your jokes. No sense at all. Saying you make cool guy responses is sarcasm I don't think you know how sarcasm works...saying something happened 86x is just more sarcasm Not sarcasm,
just you exaggerating like a mf again bruh lol. I know it's hard to wrap your head around certain behaviors when you have autism but I believe in you, you can do it
, implying it's been too many to count since it first came out nearly 3 years ago. I guess Rant ain't the only autistic GC round here since you can't catch the most obvious examples. Fishing for compliments like an egomaniac would. wasn't me who called you dope anytime recently....saying no one forgot how good you were to answer your bitching ain't exactly that. You did say I was your favorite active texter the other day though. So thanks for that.

Here's you highlighting your ego in that thread like you asked for. https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...battler&page=2
Peeping that thread looks like you falling back on generic shit when called on your bs is par for the course with you. I'm done here.

If it makes you feel better, keep on with the 'lil hoe' thing though. Makes your responses look mad tough....or just mad. Ezonem
Rest is just boring shit. P.S. your link doesn't work :grass: