View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2019, 04:15 PM
Judgement_ill
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
I removed your thread. You had said something about "free credits", which I thought was inappropriate because self battles end up getting removed and are usually a bannable offense. You get the benefit of the doubt that you were'nt actually trying to score a free win against yourself, but were rather just messing around and seeing if it would actually work and you could actually answer your own open.

As far as the other battles you posted that you're not seeing, can you see them under "my battles?" https://www.letsbeef.com/mybattles.php
LOL No I wasn't attempting to score a free win off myself otherwise I wouldn't have notified the mods about my self-accepted battle let alone would I have made a thread about it. I just thought it'd be funny as fuck if I accepted my own battle tbh.

Also I'm not concerned about not being able to see all of my battles anymore. I know they're still there, it just doesn't show every single one of them at once. Thank you anyways though.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

It's 2 Gucci/Lxve btw.
Unread 01-25-2019, 04:15 PM   #5

Judgement_ill
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 1 text
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
I removed your thread. You had said something about "free credits", which I thought was inappropriate because self battles end up getting removed and are usually a bannable offense. You get the benefit of the doubt that you were'nt actually trying to score a free win against yourself, but were rather just messing around and seeing if it would actually work and you could actually answer your own open.

As far as the other battles you posted that you're not seeing, can you see them under "my battles?" https://www.letsbeef.com/mybattles.php
LOL No I wasn't attempting to score a free win off myself otherwise I wouldn't have notified the mods about my self-accepted battle let alone would I have made a thread about it. I just thought it'd be funny as fuck if I accepted my own battle tbh.

Also I'm not concerned about not being able to see all of my battles anymore. I know they're still there, it just doesn't show every single one of them at once. Thank you anyways though.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

It's 2 Gucci/Lxve btw.