View Single Post
Unread 05-30-2019, 12:44 AM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Bear View Post
Yeah, I'll send at some point after next Thursday and you'll reply within 72 hours or it's a forfeit
It’s not what you did son that angers me soon. It’s who you did it too.
“Who, that fucking nobody?”
That fucking nobody is ginge, he once was an associate of ours. With that being said, we’re rearranging this battle. So @Ginge would you like an 8 or 16? I can’t let you walk around here saying you bodied my artist ice whom I’m invested in. This has turned into a personal matter. Speak now, to ignore this will be a recipe for disaster.

Last edited by CakedOut; 05-30-2019 at 02:08 AM.
Unread 05-30-2019, 12:44 AM   #10

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Bear View Post
Yeah, I'll send at some point after next Thursday and you'll reply within 72 hours or it's a forfeit
It’s not what you did son that angers me soon. It’s who you did it too.
“Who, that fucking nobody?”
That fucking nobody is ginge, he once was an associate of ours. With that being said, we’re rearranging this battle. So @Ginge would you like an 8 or 16? I can’t let you walk around here saying you bodied my artist ice whom I’m invested in. This has turned into a personal matter. Speak now, to ignore this will be a recipe for disaster.

Last edited by CakedOut; 05-30-2019 at 02:08 AM.