View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2018, 08:52 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACC Tha GOD View Post
Not So Creepy That You Didn't Jerk Off to Them Twice Already....

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

I'm Not Leaving ClassicK, nor Am I Gonna Agree to Something that My Crew Leader Has Already Explained The Ramifications Of... Come On ETH, Why The Reach?
I throughout enjoy your use of the word "ramification" here. Considering that ramification means a negative consequence, yes, for ClassicK, accepting a crew battle against ACs would ALWAYS result in a negative consequence.

ClassicK, at any stage, at any time, was always worse than ACs. Last time a crew battle was arranged, RULE merged them into Regulators the day before just to protect them from the L, and that was an ACs crew in 2013. Now? I'd be shocked if ClassicK could win even a single battle, with it's entire roster.

Hell if RULE's ducking, I could go and ask Grizz, Flow and AT myself. They are all still around. Mani posted like 2 weeks ago. Krhyme was in the last GC. The ClassicK "all stars" are still very much approachable, RULE just doesn't want his crew to take the L.

What's most disappointing is your response is essentially you saying "We don't accept your battle callout". MACC of all people, refusing callouts. That's the ClassicK effect. Man you stepped up to Chloro with Brotherhood. You got smashed, but at least you had the balls to back up your talk. ClassicK was NEVER about backing up the talk.

This thread proves everything I've always said. RULE wants to duck and dive and avoid any opportunity for ClassicK to prove their falsified legacy. Now the crew's forgotten about, and he still won't do anything to protect it. ClassicK is done. Duckers, bitches, faggots. Esso isn't even posting in the thread cause dude doesn't wanna be associated with the rest. Seul too. It's obvious.
Unread 01-10-2018, 08:52 AM   #27

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACC Tha GOD View Post
Not So Creepy That You Didn't Jerk Off to Them Twice Already....

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

I'm Not Leaving ClassicK, nor Am I Gonna Agree to Something that My Crew Leader Has Already Explained The Ramifications Of... Come On ETH, Why The Reach?
I throughout enjoy your use of the word "ramification" here. Considering that ramification means a negative consequence, yes, for ClassicK, accepting a crew battle against ACs would ALWAYS result in a negative consequence.

ClassicK, at any stage, at any time, was always worse than ACs. Last time a crew battle was arranged, RULE merged them into Regulators the day before just to protect them from the L, and that was an ACs crew in 2013. Now? I'd be shocked if ClassicK could win even a single battle, with it's entire roster.

Hell if RULE's ducking, I could go and ask Grizz, Flow and AT myself. They are all still around. Mani posted like 2 weeks ago. Krhyme was in the last GC. The ClassicK "all stars" are still very much approachable, RULE just doesn't want his crew to take the L.

What's most disappointing is your response is essentially you saying "We don't accept your battle callout". MACC of all people, refusing callouts. That's the ClassicK effect. Man you stepped up to Chloro with Brotherhood. You got smashed, but at least you had the balls to back up your talk. ClassicK was NEVER about backing up the talk.

This thread proves everything I've always said. RULE wants to duck and dive and avoid any opportunity for ClassicK to prove their falsified legacy. Now the crew's forgotten about, and he still won't do anything to protect it. ClassicK is done. Duckers, bitches, faggots. Esso isn't even posting in the thread cause dude doesn't wanna be associated with the rest. Seul too. It's obvious.