View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2019, 01:52 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

You have a unique style, Dave, and it really shines in this. Your conversational approach worked really well with the personal after personal approach of this verse. I enjoyed the storytelling about Lock's LBT history and the references to his defenses. That flowed well, was well written and rhymes nicely. It's also common knowledge, doesn't need an expo and easily verified. The punchlines sprinkled in were nice, the "titles/credits" line was clever and relevant to the subject. Only part I didn't fuck with was "your internet girl" segment. Been way overused against him, in my opinion. Military reference was a little dated as well but works for me. Closer was nice. All in all, a nice diss towards someone I consider a friend. Good shit, Dave.
Unread 11-18-2019, 01:52 PM   #4

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

You have a unique style, Dave, and it really shines in this. Your conversational approach worked really well with the personal after personal approach of this verse. I enjoyed the storytelling about Lock's LBT history and the references to his defenses. That flowed well, was well written and rhymes nicely. It's also common knowledge, doesn't need an expo and easily verified. The punchlines sprinkled in were nice, the "titles/credits" line was clever and relevant to the subject. Only part I didn't fuck with was "your internet girl" segment. Been way overused against him, in my opinion. Military reference was a little dated as well but works for me. Closer was nice. All in all, a nice diss towards someone I consider a friend. Good shit, Dave.