View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2022, 11:22 PM
Rite2BearArmz
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
811 Won / 507 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 8 Lost
Default "Do I get reward thread "Ended

So i saw this post called "do i get a reward" from a couple months ago posted by an mc now named @PimpinCake (the real donkey at that time) . He unprovokingly , in the most disrespectful time , Posted that particular thread. He said alot of perverted twists, lies, and negative posts attempting to tarnish and breakdown his intended target which was another MC. He even at one point said he hates with all his heart that member as a motivation to "make him suffer" and many more false propaganda and bully attempts on that innocent dude. The reason was because he retaliated against PC who said a stupid n offensive comment which he did not stand for to feed PC's ego. But we double hate back against PC's and Gravediggas past behavior and attitude. We also admire and respect most of other members who fought against PC n that thread. So this is a response to that thread so we thank yall . please no replies and hopefully PC can appologize and own up to his trolling attempt.

https://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_a...ghBackSlap.gif

Slappin back at PC..now its done. Bye. God is with us. And may God forgive him. But even he might "show no mercy" on him.

Update: Pimpinfake tries to.insult.da.rocroach w/ trr gettin thrown in a watershark tank on chat comments but was rebuttled w/ rocroach is da shark. Even tho PC got.2 points so far in battle..its not relevent.

Last edited by Rite2BearArmz; 07-21-2022 at 08:54 AM.
Unread 06-28-2022, 11:22 PM   #1

Rite2BearArmz
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
811 Won / 507 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 269 audio / 2403 text
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Default "Do I get reward thread "Ended

So i saw this post called "do i get a reward" from a couple months ago posted by an mc now named @PimpinCake (the real donkey at that time) . He unprovokingly , in the most disrespectful time , Posted that particular thread. He said alot of perverted twists, lies, and negative posts attempting to tarnish and breakdown his intended target which was another MC. He even at one point said he hates with all his heart that member as a motivation to "make him suffer" and many more false propaganda and bully attempts on that innocent dude. The reason was because he retaliated against PC who said a stupid n offensive comment which he did not stand for to feed PC's ego. But we double hate back against PC's and Gravediggas past behavior and attitude. We also admire and respect most of other members who fought against PC n that thread. So this is a response to that thread so we thank yall . please no replies and hopefully PC can appologize and own up to his trolling attempt.

https://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_a...ghBackSlap.gif

Slappin back at PC..now its done. Bye. God is with us. And may God forgive him. But even he might "show no mercy" on him.

Update: Pimpinfake tries to.insult.da.rocroach w/ trr gettin thrown in a watershark tank on chat comments but was rebuttled w/ rocroach is da shark. Even tho PC got.2 points so far in battle..its not relevent.

Last edited by Rite2BearArmz; 07-21-2022 at 08:54 AM.