View Single Post
Unread 02-28-2021, 10:19 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKarma View Post
If none of the mods take initiative, I don’t mind running a separate rookie’s tournament, cash prize won’t be much, but if it encourages new players to stay, I don’t mind upping it.
How much you was Thinkin of puttin up?.. I might match you so it could be really worth it

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
It shouldn't be an official LB tournament. At least not for a title. Push some cash up and run some lil prize tourney.

Off topic: One thing I hate is when guys who win tournaments today or barely had any type of competition in it gets compared to actual champions who had fire runs.

Like sure I can become Hall of Fame in 2021, all I gotta do is beat saxx, ammo, and saiyan? Sweet!

You should be mod.. and the tourneys should be made official with a Bracket the regular way,.. and Trophies or credits.. until cash is the norm.. Hell.. cash battling should Be a League,.. where we can do Video/audio and text.. Money matters more than Titles..

Make the brackets for us, start it up mods.. and nah y'all can't be in it
Unread 02-28-2021, 10:19 AM   #44

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKarma View Post
If none of the mods take initiative, I don’t mind running a separate rookie’s tournament, cash prize won’t be much, but if it encourages new players to stay, I don’t mind upping it.
How much you was Thinkin of puttin up?.. I might match you so it could be really worth it

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
It shouldn't be an official LB tournament. At least not for a title. Push some cash up and run some lil prize tourney.

Off topic: One thing I hate is when guys who win tournaments today or barely had any type of competition in it gets compared to actual champions who had fire runs.

Like sure I can become Hall of Fame in 2021, all I gotta do is beat saxx, ammo, and saiyan? Sweet!

You should be mod.. and the tourneys should be made official with a Bracket the regular way,.. and Trophies or credits.. until cash is the norm.. Hell.. cash battling should Be a League,.. where we can do Video/audio and text.. Money matters more than Titles..

Make the brackets for us, start it up mods.. and nah y'all can't be in it