View Single Post
Unread 03-20-2020, 12:20 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

TO BE CLEAR:

Swaying threads like this one and Saiyan's are NOT allowed while a battle is still open. I left Saiyan's up this morning because 1) I was really busy and didn't have time 2) the outcome of the battle is extremely unlikely to change given that basically every active voter has already voted and someone has a clear majority 3) the thread itself isn't one I found very convincing at all; and was essentially a long-winded expo to the verse posted in the wrong place.

Since both CakedOut and Saiyan have posted 1 unconvincing thread each and the battle has less than a day to go I will not be deleting these threads unless either battler specifically requests me to.
Unread 03-20-2020, 12:20 AM   #5

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

TO BE CLEAR:

Swaying threads like this one and Saiyan's are NOT allowed while a battle is still open. I left Saiyan's up this morning because 1) I was really busy and didn't have time 2) the outcome of the battle is extremely unlikely to change given that basically every active voter has already voted and someone has a clear majority 3) the thread itself isn't one I found very convincing at all; and was essentially a long-winded expo to the verse posted in the wrong place.

Since both CakedOut and Saiyan have posted 1 unconvincing thread each and the battle has less than a day to go I will not be deleting these threads unless either battler specifically requests me to.