View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2020, 07:03 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
i cant remember mate that was months ago.

Knock knock joke? Minus one... maybe two... the LB HOF is pretty rockin fuckin solid i think. Before today ive heard very little negative feedback on the HOF.

& y'all mah fuckas like to whine about shit so im guessing the HOF is doing just fine.

1/
How am I whining? Because I'm having a discussion like an adult? Haven't insulted you yet nor have I shown any aggression so wheres this whining bullshit coming from? Can you or can you not handle a simple friendly discussion? If not, dont post anymore.

I'll @ someone else to have this discussion with because obviously you cant handle it.

But to the next guy who sees this message that can have a friendly discussion without wetting their pamper, what do you think about HOF Having a points system?
Unread 01-21-2020, 07:03 PM   #5

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
i cant remember mate that was months ago.

Knock knock joke? Minus one... maybe two... the LB HOF is pretty rockin fuckin solid i think. Before today ive heard very little negative feedback on the HOF.

& y'all mah fuckas like to whine about shit so im guessing the HOF is doing just fine.

1/
How am I whining? Because I'm having a discussion like an adult? Haven't insulted you yet nor have I shown any aggression so wheres this whining bullshit coming from? Can you or can you not handle a simple friendly discussion? If not, dont post anymore.

I'll @ someone else to have this discussion with because obviously you cant handle it.

But to the next guy who sees this message that can have a friendly discussion without wetting their pamper, what do you think about HOF Having a points system?