View Single Post
Unread 03-30-2020, 08:21 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by korvus View Post
x had me stop writing the rules, because after that shit with rant, he decided to hire a lawyer to write out a set of rules. i'm not sure he ever did that, but hey, it could still be in the works.
when you sign up now, there's like a ,.. Terms of service, that seems like it was written by a lawyer, but tbh ..

The rules and what was put in the "contract" ,felt like signing a slave deal just signing up here..lol i guarantee it's not valid..plus.. that BeatDisk thing they had, had beats for sale but people could rap over them for free on here, which had to be a crime..defeated the purpose of selling,for every feature for free, you costed us the price of the beat..
rules be flimsy depending on who it is, sometimes..
Unread 03-30-2020, 08:21 PM   #26

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by korvus View Post
x had me stop writing the rules, because after that shit with rant, he decided to hire a lawyer to write out a set of rules. i'm not sure he ever did that, but hey, it could still be in the works.
when you sign up now, there's like a ,.. Terms of service, that seems like it was written by a lawyer, but tbh ..

The rules and what was put in the "contract" ,felt like signing a slave deal just signing up here..lol i guarantee it's not valid..plus.. that BeatDisk thing they had, had beats for sale but people could rap over them for free on here, which had to be a crime..defeated the purpose of selling,for every feature for free, you costed us the price of the beat..
rules be flimsy depending on who it is, sometimes..