View Single Post
Unread 03-30-2020, 12:47 PM
korvus
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
This.

The rules that exist haven’t been updated since 2012. This became an issue not too long ago when biting punishments didn’t match what was listed on the official site rules. The section needs an overhaul with clear examples and definitions of each infraction to avoid these sorts of issues.
when i was a mod, i was making this with shodans help, but that was close to the time everything blew up. also on a side note, there have been like 50 rules changes made by mods, so there's very few "set in stone" rules on lb.

set in stone rules

1. dont use others content
2. don't reuse your own content
3. don't be an extreme racist/bigot
4. dont self vote

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

OH SHIT I FORGOT!

x had me stop writing the rules, because after that shit with rant, he decided to hire a lawyer to write out a set of rules. i'm not sure he ever did that, but hey, it could still be in the works.
Unread 03-30-2020, 12:47 PM   #24

korvus

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
This.

The rules that exist haven’t been updated since 2012. This became an issue not too long ago when biting punishments didn’t match what was listed on the official site rules. The section needs an overhaul with clear examples and definitions of each infraction to avoid these sorts of issues.
when i was a mod, i was making this with shodans help, but that was close to the time everything blew up. also on a side note, there have been like 50 rules changes made by mods, so there's very few "set in stone" rules on lb.

set in stone rules

1. dont use others content
2. don't reuse your own content
3. don't be an extreme racist/bigot
4. dont self vote

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

OH SHIT I FORGOT!

x had me stop writing the rules, because after that shit with rant, he decided to hire a lawyer to write out a set of rules. i'm not sure he ever did that, but hey, it could still be in the works.