View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2017, 06:03 PM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

No offense but white privilege is thinking that white privilege doesn't exist... I've never been arrested or had a charge... but i have been handcuffed, thrown on cars, rib shotted, had guns in face all by the police... I've called jobs in college (when I had dreads) they tell me to come in cause they're hiring to start the process then when I get there get this stale look and get told they're not hiring... and I'm from georgia... if you haven't lived in the south and white... you don't know what racism is... you ain't never been black going into a neighborhood with nothing but confederate flags in every driveway and had those hicks yelling nigguh at you... if I had a dime for every time I almost got in a shootout because of shit like that I would have a record label right now...

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

And it irritates me that alot of yall white people just think we just complaining to complain... the reason why horrible black rappers are so popular is because they push this subject matter... that all blacks pop pills, shoot nigguhs and disrespect women... look at love and hip hop... a bunch off black folks fighting and arguing acting like fools and phsycos... and black people look up to them... just like the gangster rappers... but all the white rappers are actually good or pop stars... that's white privilege in music... it's easy to make a dumb nigguh rich who will eventually go broke while at the same time influencing kids to be dumb nigguhs... while the real genuine artists are kept underground... just like the war on drugs... they shipped drugs to the ghettos and made it to where if you get caught with it you serving 100+ year sentences... all these illegal drugs were made illegal to criminalize a certain group of colored people... look it up...

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

And a black person in a white neighborhood won't see that much police interaction cause police aren't as hands on in a neighborhood that rarely sees crime... I'm in atlanta... chocolate city... the only plus on my side of town is that we have alot of black cops but go a county over to cobb county (most popularly known as Crackers. Only. Blacks. Beware) where the top half is white and the bottom is mostly black and you have plenty of bad encounters with cops.... I've been pulled over atleast 7 times over there and I rarely go to that side of town...
Unread 04-05-2017, 06:03 PM   #26

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

No offense but white privilege is thinking that white privilege doesn't exist... I've never been arrested or had a charge... but i have been handcuffed, thrown on cars, rib shotted, had guns in face all by the police... I've called jobs in college (when I had dreads) they tell me to come in cause they're hiring to start the process then when I get there get this stale look and get told they're not hiring... and I'm from georgia... if you haven't lived in the south and white... you don't know what racism is... you ain't never been black going into a neighborhood with nothing but confederate flags in every driveway and had those hicks yelling nigguh at you... if I had a dime for every time I almost got in a shootout because of shit like that I would have a record label right now...

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

And it irritates me that alot of yall white people just think we just complaining to complain... the reason why horrible black rappers are so popular is because they push this subject matter... that all blacks pop pills, shoot nigguhs and disrespect women... look at love and hip hop... a bunch off black folks fighting and arguing acting like fools and phsycos... and black people look up to them... just like the gangster rappers... but all the white rappers are actually good or pop stars... that's white privilege in music... it's easy to make a dumb nigguh rich who will eventually go broke while at the same time influencing kids to be dumb nigguhs... while the real genuine artists are kept underground... just like the war on drugs... they shipped drugs to the ghettos and made it to where if you get caught with it you serving 100+ year sentences... all these illegal drugs were made illegal to criminalize a certain group of colored people... look it up...

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

And a black person in a white neighborhood won't see that much police interaction cause police aren't as hands on in a neighborhood that rarely sees crime... I'm in atlanta... chocolate city... the only plus on my side of town is that we have alot of black cops but go a county over to cobb county (most popularly known as Crackers. Only. Blacks. Beware) where the top half is white and the bottom is mostly black and you have plenty of bad encounters with cops.... I've been pulled over atleast 7 times over there and I rarely go to that side of town...