View Single Post
Unread 06-08-2016, 01:23 AM
Illimination
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xercius View Post
Pretty cool..This is one of mine

Blade on the original pokedex both can do 'buck 50's' but the KNIFE IS HITTIN SO DEEP or tell ya fam the RHYMES CAN FINISH THOSE GEEKS cause if I go ta 'send a bar,I lend' it'll have them 'on the edge' LIKE DA MISsINGNO CHEAT!

If ur familiar with pokemon red and blue u'll get that
yo .. it's good to know I'm not the only one who fucked up my whole game trying to get Missingno (unsure of the spelling) right above the Power Plant where you can catch Zapdos.

but to answer your thread, just view my cyphers. I honestly believe some of my best work came through the cyphers ... I'll have to go through a bunch of text archives to find some of my best battle bars ..
Unread 06-08-2016, 01:23 AM   #22

Illimination
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.33/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 147 text
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xercius View Post
Pretty cool..This is one of mine

Blade on the original pokedex both can do 'buck 50's' but the KNIFE IS HITTIN SO DEEP or tell ya fam the RHYMES CAN FINISH THOSE GEEKS cause if I go ta 'send a bar,I lend' it'll have them 'on the edge' LIKE DA MISsINGNO CHEAT!

If ur familiar with pokemon red and blue u'll get that
yo .. it's good to know I'm not the only one who fucked up my whole game trying to get Missingno (unsure of the spelling) right above the Power Plant where you can catch Zapdos.

but to answer your thread, just view my cyphers. I honestly believe some of my best work came through the cyphers ... I'll have to go through a bunch of text archives to find some of my best battle bars ..