View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2021, 11:06 PM
GodLike
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
It's almost like people dont want to actively text battle for 14 years. Crazy concept I know.
I’m not asking for anyone to battle, but at least if a vet logs on constantly I feel like they can drop a vote here and there or host a tourney or something of value. I’m not asking for anything more than that.

I also don’t like when a vet says “well you haven’t beaten anyone worthy” or “the guys back then were better” I get it but how the fuck am I supposed to battle anyone if they’re not willing to battle? I’ve responded to every call out that’s came my way. And still waiting to hear from people who’ve made statements about battling but have yet to send anything.

Either way, point is, if you log on you should be able to drop a vote or comment or anything of substance that new guys can feed off of.
Unread 03-05-2021, 11:06 PM   #40

GodLike

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
It's almost like people dont want to actively text battle for 14 years. Crazy concept I know.
I’m not asking for anyone to battle, but at least if a vet logs on constantly I feel like they can drop a vote here and there or host a tourney or something of value. I’m not asking for anything more than that.

I also don’t like when a vet says “well you haven’t beaten anyone worthy” or “the guys back then were better” I get it but how the fuck am I supposed to battle anyone if they’re not willing to battle? I’ve responded to every call out that’s came my way. And still waiting to hear from people who’ve made statements about battling but have yet to send anything.

Either way, point is, if you log on you should be able to drop a vote or comment or anything of substance that new guys can feed off of.