View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2018, 05:22 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreekStachio View Post
@Nicholas noted. You are much more attentive to users than some of the less active mods atm. Who would you recommend me reaching out to get that post updated?
Mature post. Props. I would do it myself but I'm just so work saturated at the moment. I know it might not seem that way as I post here daily but this is literally me clicking on the forums, 'New Forum Posts' and taking 30 seconds to respond then logging off again. @NOBLE could you fix this up for Freek? You're the person I most trust to stick to the format and not fuck up the thread although theoretically an easy task historically people have got it shamefully wrong.
Unread 01-30-2018, 05:22 PM   #66

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreekStachio View Post
@Nicholas noted. You are much more attentive to users than some of the less active mods atm. Who would you recommend me reaching out to get that post updated?
Mature post. Props. I would do it myself but I'm just so work saturated at the moment. I know it might not seem that way as I post here daily but this is literally me clicking on the forums, 'New Forum Posts' and taking 30 seconds to respond then logging off again. @NOBLE could you fix this up for Freek? You're the person I most trust to stick to the format and not fuck up the thread although theoretically an easy task historically people have got it shamefully wrong.