Thread: Is this a bite?
View Single Post
Unread 07-09-2017, 09:26 PM
Celsius
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
so now people can go and take ppl's wordplay?
So Rai took ghas vanna white wordplay from 2008 then?

Weird u would comment on this. Especially since u stole daddios entire multi set and are a notrious concept flipper and recycler.for example u recycled the yellow belly/coward concept from ur gc win against bleu and used the same concept in ur tag verse with rai

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon View Post
yep, apparently reworking concepts that were used against you with 80% multi likeness isn't biting. I mean, logically there isn't a definitive way to tell Cels intent, but there comes a point where reasoning through the process makes it too likely some shady shit was going on to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

between all the ghost writing, biting and general fuckery this shits starting to look like a clownfest.
Dont let that LBT loss cloud your judgment. This is basically what youre implying: I took rais wordplay (wordplay that was previously used in 2008 btw) and sat there until i came up with a PERSONAL? LOL dont fool yourself kiddo. 1ST Wordplay that pops into your head when u think white van is vanna white.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------
Even OP doesnt believe this shit

image hosting for ebay
Unread 07-09-2017, 09:26 PM   #22

Celsius

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
so now people can go and take ppl's wordplay?
So Rai took ghas vanna white wordplay from 2008 then?

Weird u would comment on this. Especially since u stole daddios entire multi set and are a notrious concept flipper and recycler.for example u recycled the yellow belly/coward concept from ur gc win against bleu and used the same concept in ur tag verse with rai

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon View Post
yep, apparently reworking concepts that were used against you with 80% multi likeness isn't biting. I mean, logically there isn't a definitive way to tell Cels intent, but there comes a point where reasoning through the process makes it too likely some shady shit was going on to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

between all the ghost writing, biting and general fuckery this shits starting to look like a clownfest.
Dont let that LBT loss cloud your judgment. This is basically what youre implying: I took rais wordplay (wordplay that was previously used in 2008 btw) and sat there until i came up with a PERSONAL? LOL dont fool yourself kiddo. 1ST Wordplay that pops into your head when u think white van is vanna white.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------
Even OP doesnt believe this shit

image hosting for ebay