Thread: Is this a bite?
View Single Post
Unread 07-09-2017, 08:10 PM
Rai
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon View Post
yep, apparently reworking concepts that were used against you with 80% multi likeness isn't biting. I mean, logically there isn't a definitive way to tell Cels intent, but there comes a point where reasoning through the process makes it too likely some shady shit was going on to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

between all the ghost writing, biting and general fuckery this shits starting to look like a clownfest.
You mean the accusations of ghost writers. As I DO NOT HAVE ONE. And have plainly stated that Rohann was doing what he does best....TROLLING.
Unread 07-09-2017, 08:10 PM   #21

Rai

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon View Post
yep, apparently reworking concepts that were used against you with 80% multi likeness isn't biting. I mean, logically there isn't a definitive way to tell Cels intent, but there comes a point where reasoning through the process makes it too likely some shady shit was going on to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

between all the ghost writing, biting and general fuckery this shits starting to look like a clownfest.
You mean the accusations of ghost writers. As I DO NOT HAVE ONE. And have plainly stated that Rohann was doing what he does best....TROLLING.