View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2019, 09:27 PM
Brickrepper
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
Not a good idea in my opinion. Fair Voter's Club is already considered staff and is universally known as a step under forum mod or moderator. They have much MUCH higher vote power than even a good or great voter so they already have an exceptional amount of influence over any battle they vote on, and they're also able to see previous usernames for any and every user. I think allowing them to remove or alter votes is a bit too much power.

The system put in place of handling unfair votes is a system that works, and to my knowledge has never been flawed in any way. Mods do a good job of removing unfair votes and adjusting vote power as necessary. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Just my opinion.

I agree, the FVC is a solution to unfair voting,.. their votes count way more than others, so imo just leave it at that

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.
Unread 03-31-2019, 09:27 PM   #6

Brickrepper
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 239 text
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
Not a good idea in my opinion. Fair Voter's Club is already considered staff and is universally known as a step under forum mod or moderator. They have much MUCH higher vote power than even a good or great voter so they already have an exceptional amount of influence over any battle they vote on, and they're also able to see previous usernames for any and every user. I think allowing them to remove or alter votes is a bit too much power.

The system put in place of handling unfair votes is a system that works, and to my knowledge has never been flawed in any way. Mods do a good job of removing unfair votes and adjusting vote power as necessary. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Just my opinion.

I agree, the FVC is a solution to unfair voting,.. their votes count way more than others, so imo just leave it at that

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.