View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2013, 12:39 PM
Barack Obamaa
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
The big problem with the battles thing is:

We give you (the LB People) all the fucking battles/tourneys under the sun.

You ask for this & that type of tourney, we give it... how do you repay us? by not bothering your fucking whole to even show up, to vote, to reply to the battles...winge an cry like little fucking baby's about time extensions...an create a whole load of unnecessary bullshit & drama to the competitions/tourneys that you cried for in the first place.

Edit: so less tourney's & competitions is the way forward to generate a buzz and atmosphere about the site & the tourney/competition that is coming up/running at that time.
We? When have you actually ran a tournament? Show me where you've actually tried to help the site get out of it's slump.. You talk about what "We" gave the people and I've never seen you do anything but hand out some awards and create some colorful names, then you dive off to no where again for months and comeback thinking you know what's going on.. No ones trying to beef with ya Fuel, we're just sharing thoughts. So in that case, i want you to take a look at that home button at the top of the screen, i want you to press that home button as hard as you can, and get your candy ass out of this thread..
Unread 02-19-2013, 12:39 PM   #29

Barack Obamaa
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
The big problem with the battles thing is:

We give you (the LB People) all the fucking battles/tourneys under the sun.

You ask for this & that type of tourney, we give it... how do you repay us? by not bothering your fucking whole to even show up, to vote, to reply to the battles...winge an cry like little fucking baby's about time extensions...an create a whole load of unnecessary bullshit & drama to the competitions/tourneys that you cried for in the first place.

Edit: so less tourney's & competitions is the way forward to generate a buzz and atmosphere about the site & the tourney/competition that is coming up/running at that time.
We? When have you actually ran a tournament? Show me where you've actually tried to help the site get out of it's slump.. You talk about what "We" gave the people and I've never seen you do anything but hand out some awards and create some colorful names, then you dive off to no where again for months and comeback thinking you know what's going on.. No ones trying to beef with ya Fuel, we're just sharing thoughts. So in that case, i want you to take a look at that home button at the top of the screen, i want you to press that home button as hard as you can, and get your candy ass out of this thread..