Thread: Aight Look...
View Single Post
Unread 03-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Nova~CAIN
Basic Member
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 8 Lost

@Lockhart @GRizzEAT @Saxx @AfterThought @Row @Subreal YOU ALL SUCK I AM BETTER THAN YOU ALL. ANYBODY CAN WRITE BARS AND I CAN OUTWRITE ALL OF YOU IF I WANTED AND I CAN OUT RAP ANYBODY TOO https://soundcloud.com/cain-anthony-wallace Take your pick and listen to me body.. YALL BUTT HAIR OUTCHEA

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Just cuz i aint active on here like yall and dont have fancy colors around my name or im not a MOD dont mean i wont body bag you.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Seriously? This man @Lockhart is ASSSSSS!!! yall really made me go listen to this mans audio. bruh. ya voice is trash you have no delivery. stick to writing

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
thats very hypocritical of you, since you are fucking garbage.
You have SUBPAR fucking RAPPING DELIVERY... YOUR TRACKS ARE ASS AND BEAT CHOICE ASS I WILL BODY YOU LOL

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Im lightyears ahead of you guys and its funny because you think i take this letsbeef shit serious. you realize i started rapping on this site in 6th grade. im now 21. and i havent been active really since my freshman year lol. Go ahead and judge my record cuz i give no fucks about it B. Just know i will shit on all of you if necessary
Unread 03-07-2015, 11:38 AM   #14

Nova~CAIN
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 3 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

@Lockhart @GRizzEAT @Saxx @AfterThought @Row @Subreal YOU ALL SUCK I AM BETTER THAN YOU ALL. ANYBODY CAN WRITE BARS AND I CAN OUTWRITE ALL OF YOU IF I WANTED AND I CAN OUT RAP ANYBODY TOO https://soundcloud.com/cain-anthony-wallace Take your pick and listen to me body.. YALL BUTT HAIR OUTCHEA

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Just cuz i aint active on here like yall and dont have fancy colors around my name or im not a MOD dont mean i wont body bag you.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Seriously? This man @Lockhart is ASSSSSS!!! yall really made me go listen to this mans audio. bruh. ya voice is trash you have no delivery. stick to writing

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
thats very hypocritical of you, since you are fucking garbage.
You have SUBPAR fucking RAPPING DELIVERY... YOUR TRACKS ARE ASS AND BEAT CHOICE ASS I WILL BODY YOU LOL

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Im lightyears ahead of you guys and its funny because you think i take this letsbeef shit serious. you realize i started rapping on this site in 6th grade. im now 21. and i havent been active really since my freshman year lol. Go ahead and judge my record cuz i give no fucks about it B. Just know i will shit on all of you if necessary