View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2014, 06:34 PM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I always hate tutorials that don't break down the resources. Like "Just add some spatter brushes". You ever tried to do this with bad ones? Always turns out suck.
yeah ik what you mean lol, but if you pay attention somtimes youn can see that it's not just one brush, they'll change brushes/sizes in the actual layer and use it 2-4 diff times somtimes more/less as well, like anything GFX takes patiance and the more i pesonally put time into things i see myself getting better and everytime i repeat the process things get faster when i try again

lol i got like 10 diff splatter sets on my rig tbh (well had before i has to reset my OS)

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 03-31-2014, 06:34 PM   #9

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

Quote:
I always hate tutorials that don't break down the resources. Like "Just add some spatter brushes". You ever tried to do this with bad ones? Always turns out suck.
yeah ik what you mean lol, but if you pay attention somtimes youn can see that it's not just one brush, they'll change brushes/sizes in the actual layer and use it 2-4 diff times somtimes more/less as well, like anything GFX takes patiance and the more i pesonally put time into things i see myself getting better and everytime i repeat the process things get faster when i try again

lol i got like 10 diff splatter sets on my rig tbh (well had before i has to reset my OS)

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE