Thread: "BE LIKE....."
View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2016, 06:18 AM
Drgaire
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 64 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
Dr. Gary would be a good name tho......it worked for Dre...jussayin
Well!! I'll talk to my wifey about it, if she likes then we gonna change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
One of POP's verses:

I Used to Respect Ya Bars! Now You're Whack and I'm -SO THRU WITH YOU!- you think ya 'Squads Hard?' you better Bring -GOKU WITH YOU!- cuz even if you -TOTE TWO PISTOLS- biq enuff to -BLOW THRU GRISTLE'S?!- I Still got The Advantage! My Brains Sharper than -YOSHUMITZU!!!- but nah THAT was MAD FOUL! You're WHACK and LACK STYLE! The Mob will Get Rid of you! POP will 'Dump that MAC like BAD BOWELS!!' So if you -READY? ROCK!- I've never Seen you Post a -DEADLY DROP!!- InSTEAD HE FLOPS! After He Attempts One 'Nameflip' I -BET HE STOPS!!- My Performance is Worth a GRAND like his -DADDYS POPS!- He's Broke but 'Eye-Ball-Out' like FETTY WAP!

@Drgaire you might be better than those 15k africans...... but this dude is definitely not.

Agreed!! Lol... seriously, bro where do u get all those gif's from... that first one was so funny i laughed out loud for like two mins after seein that kid's reaction
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nataleigh- View Post
Lolol
Lolol to u too Nat... what do u think should i change my surname?? Just askin

Last edited by Drgaire; 02-02-2016 at 06:24 AM.
Unread 02-02-2016, 06:18 AM   #23

Drgaire
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
44 Won / 64 Lost

Voted: 34 audio / 416 text
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
Dr. Gary would be a good name tho......it worked for Dre...jussayin
Well!! I'll talk to my wifey about it, if she likes then we gonna change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
One of POP's verses:

I Used to Respect Ya Bars! Now You're Whack and I'm -SO THRU WITH YOU!- you think ya 'Squads Hard?' you better Bring -GOKU WITH YOU!- cuz even if you -TOTE TWO PISTOLS- biq enuff to -BLOW THRU GRISTLE'S?!- I Still got The Advantage! My Brains Sharper than -YOSHUMITZU!!!- but nah THAT was MAD FOUL! You're WHACK and LACK STYLE! The Mob will Get Rid of you! POP will 'Dump that MAC like BAD BOWELS!!' So if you -READY? ROCK!- I've never Seen you Post a -DEADLY DROP!!- InSTEAD HE FLOPS! After He Attempts One 'Nameflip' I -BET HE STOPS!!- My Performance is Worth a GRAND like his -DADDYS POPS!- He's Broke but 'Eye-Ball-Out' like FETTY WAP!

@Drgaire you might be better than those 15k africans...... but this dude is definitely not.

Agreed!! Lol... seriously, bro where do u get all those gif's from... that first one was so funny i laughed out loud for like two mins after seein that kid's reaction
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nataleigh- View Post
Lolol
Lolol to u too Nat... what do u think should i change my surname?? Just askin

Last edited by Drgaire; 02-02-2016 at 06:24 AM.