View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2015, 04:41 AM
Insuppressible Insuppressible is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
Lil wayne fucking sucks...Why give praise to someone who uses fucking autotune and sounds like a complete faggot. Ya he's got good lines sometimes...that's what happens when you're to lazy to write your own shit and pay ghostwriters. "I don't write rhymes cuz I ain't got time"? I lost any slice of respect I had for him when I heard that shit. No doubt Lil wayne has had a lot of hits...he's put out over 1,600 tracks.

Not to mention he's an arrogant dickhead who once shot himself by accident in the chest. How the fuck do you shoot yourself in the chest by accident. He's a complete poser.
LMAO truth!

if you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck it just means a million people are stupid as fuck - Immortal Technique

fuck mainstream trash, it's all about that independent talent

Unread 04-17-2015, 04:41 AM   #24

Insuppressible Insuppressible is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.59/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
90 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 372 text
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
Lil wayne fucking sucks...Why give praise to someone who uses fucking autotune and sounds like a complete faggot. Ya he's got good lines sometimes...that's what happens when you're to lazy to write your own shit and pay ghostwriters. "I don't write rhymes cuz I ain't got time"? I lost any slice of respect I had for him when I heard that shit. No doubt Lil wayne has had a lot of hits...he's put out over 1,600 tracks.

Not to mention he's an arrogant dickhead who once shot himself by accident in the chest. How the fuck do you shoot yourself in the chest by accident. He's a complete poser.
LMAO truth!

if you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck it just means a million people are stupid as fuck - Immortal Technique

fuck mainstream trash, it's all about that independent talent