View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2020, 11:27 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezmeril View Post
Sounds like someones multi who's avoiding smoke. Win a battle before you come at people or stop hiding behind a multi fake ass bitch shit
avoiding smoke?.. letsbeef doesn't have smoke..instead of being upset at them bitches have more votes,..maybe you at least try not to be redundant and try and gain some traction,- This thread is Literally y'all complaining that dudes would rather see bitches than you..

people just don't fuck with you like that..

(But what smoke though?.. who challenged me?.. i'm not even in the tourney,.. could've been,..Haha they only had 10 dudes lol and what 1 or two were mods?..)
Unread 09-07-2020, 11:27 PM   #7

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezmeril View Post
Sounds like someones multi who's avoiding smoke. Win a battle before you come at people or stop hiding behind a multi fake ass bitch shit
avoiding smoke?.. letsbeef doesn't have smoke..instead of being upset at them bitches have more votes,..maybe you at least try not to be redundant and try and gain some traction,- This thread is Literally y'all complaining that dudes would rather see bitches than you..

people just don't fuck with you like that..

(But what smoke though?.. who challenged me?.. i'm not even in the tourney,.. could've been,..Haha they only had 10 dudes lol and what 1 or two were mods?..)