View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2020, 08:36 PM
Zezmeril
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
Ok and?..fuck the tourney.. y'all give a fuck about the discord more than you do about the actual site anyways and only do tourneys for "accolades" that means something to you..as some sort of pissing contest,that is ultimately pointless.. write songs,sell records..
i wasn't gonna vote, but now i am since i see wack ass niggas mad as fuck on some Hater shit, and i used the Term "Niggas" Loosely

Sounds like someones multi who's avoiding smoke. Win a battle before you come at people or stop hiding behind a multi fake ass bitch shit
Unread 09-07-2020, 08:36 PM   #5

Zezmeril

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
Ok and?..fuck the tourney.. y'all give a fuck about the discord more than you do about the actual site anyways and only do tourneys for "accolades" that means something to you..as some sort of pissing contest,that is ultimately pointless.. write songs,sell records..
i wasn't gonna vote, but now i am since i see wack ass niggas mad as fuck on some Hater shit, and i used the Term "Niggas" Loosely

Sounds like someones multi who's avoiding smoke. Win a battle before you come at people or stop hiding behind a multi fake ass bitch shit