View Single Post
Unread 01-02-2020, 01:00 PM
REZN
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
What are you trying to prove here? I used a line Rican wrote from my concept, is it?

Yes, i did... we all know that.

Rai bit a line and used it word for fucking word... Is given different punishment/ treatment aka Favouritism... that's the point.

Do you think I show favoritism, 2FUEL?

I'll let you in on something. I was asked what I think should be the result of the incident. What I believed the punishment to be.

Do you know what I said? I said that I thought that Rai should be infracted. Do you know why? Because it's a fair punishment. It is what would be the case, if a typical member were to bite a line. And moderators aren't above the rules, or the punishments associated with them.

Now, is ghostwriting against the rules? Yes. Is it akin to biting? Yes. Did you receive an infraction for doing so? No. Despite lying about it(something which Rai, didn't exactly do. I don't necessarily believe his story. But, he took some degree of culpability for his actions.), you were likely not infracted. Not to mention that you also were not demodded. You made the DECISION to step down of your own accord.

If anything, the unfair treatment here, is that you weren't also infracted for biting.

Unread 01-02-2020, 01:00 PM   #7

REZN
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
What are you trying to prove here? I used a line Rican wrote from my concept, is it?

Yes, i did... we all know that.

Rai bit a line and used it word for fucking word... Is given different punishment/ treatment aka Favouritism... that's the point.

Do you think I show favoritism, 2FUEL?

I'll let you in on something. I was asked what I think should be the result of the incident. What I believed the punishment to be.

Do you know what I said? I said that I thought that Rai should be infracted. Do you know why? Because it's a fair punishment. It is what would be the case, if a typical member were to bite a line. And moderators aren't above the rules, or the punishments associated with them.

Now, is ghostwriting against the rules? Yes. Is it akin to biting? Yes. Did you receive an infraction for doing so? No. Despite lying about it(something which Rai, didn't exactly do. I don't necessarily believe his story. But, he took some degree of culpability for his actions.), you were likely not infracted. Not to mention that you also were not demodded. You made the DECISION to step down of your own accord.

If anything, the unfair treatment here, is that you weren't also infracted for biting.