View Single Post
Unread 11-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Germany openly embraces the tragedy? You mean the descendants of 'war criminals' that have no idea what actually took place because they were TOLD what happened rather than witnessing it.

Every now and then you'll find a 90 year old nazi dude on the news getting arrested for his crimes or w/e because Nazis did do horrible shit. Nobody is denying the existence of the Nazi Regime or Hitler's Aryan aspirations.

The Germans have produced some of the greatest thinkers & inventors the world has seen. A work/experimental camp =/= death camp. & By the way, what if Hitler was right about the Jews and they were the reason behind the economic collapse? I'm by no means anti-semitic, but just because this chapter of history is presented in a way to make us jewish sympathizers and dare I say anti-German, doesn't mean the jews were innocent and the Germans evil.

We all know Germany lost both world wars. Let me iterate again, @Jason , that history is written by the winners.

There will always be that kid that could've been better than Jordan
At a time when Jordan was getting all the press because he was an NBA champion

There's always going to be the American tradition of Thanksgiving, where we give thanks for what we have and it's supposed to represent the bonding of the culture clash that is native americans & european pilgrims.

Yet the pilgrims killed the Native Americans, forced them west, and marched hundreds of thousands of them to their deaths.

Christopher Colombus..We get a day off for this dude. Supposedly he said the world was round and set out to discover new land. We credit him with finding America

He didn't find America. He & his men pillaged Caribbean islands, killed the innocent people of those islands, and raped their women.

You guys think I'm insensitive & ignorant for being skeptical? Nah. You're the ignorant ones for constantly being pulled in a web of lies and standing by them because an authoritative figure says they happened
Unread 11-11-2013, 10:13 PM   #9

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Germany openly embraces the tragedy? You mean the descendants of 'war criminals' that have no idea what actually took place because they were TOLD what happened rather than witnessing it.

Every now and then you'll find a 90 year old nazi dude on the news getting arrested for his crimes or w/e because Nazis did do horrible shit. Nobody is denying the existence of the Nazi Regime or Hitler's Aryan aspirations.

The Germans have produced some of the greatest thinkers & inventors the world has seen. A work/experimental camp =/= death camp. & By the way, what if Hitler was right about the Jews and they were the reason behind the economic collapse? I'm by no means anti-semitic, but just because this chapter of history is presented in a way to make us jewish sympathizers and dare I say anti-German, doesn't mean the jews were innocent and the Germans evil.

We all know Germany lost both world wars. Let me iterate again, @Jason , that history is written by the winners.

There will always be that kid that could've been better than Jordan
At a time when Jordan was getting all the press because he was an NBA champion

There's always going to be the American tradition of Thanksgiving, where we give thanks for what we have and it's supposed to represent the bonding of the culture clash that is native americans & european pilgrims.

Yet the pilgrims killed the Native Americans, forced them west, and marched hundreds of thousands of them to their deaths.

Christopher Colombus..We get a day off for this dude. Supposedly he said the world was round and set out to discover new land. We credit him with finding America

He didn't find America. He & his men pillaged Caribbean islands, killed the innocent people of those islands, and raped their women.

You guys think I'm insensitive & ignorant for being skeptical? Nah. You're the ignorant ones for constantly being pulled in a web of lies and standing by them because an authoritative figure says they happened
Offline   Reply With Quote