View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2020, 04:23 PM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
Although I agree with you about Race not being a factor as far as “guest” I have to strongly disagree with you about how hip hop isn’t black music.

Cause it is. Idk what you or most people in this thread are but it comes from black culture. Idc how many American animation studios create good anime... it’s still a JAPANESE art style. I’m all for freedom against race labels but this is where the line is.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

I know that might not be YOU saying that as I realize you’re more so quoting Jamar, but just in case anyone else even implies it isn’t, I just want to make that clear now @NOBLE
But anime is created by people all over the world. Its origins are Japanese, but its no longer PURELY a Japanese art style. Its like if a black dude was to make french food, and him only being a "guest in french cuisine". Makes no fucking sense

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 03-01-2020, 04:23 PM   #28

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
Although I agree with you about Race not being a factor as far as “guest” I have to strongly disagree with you about how hip hop isn’t black music.

Cause it is. Idk what you or most people in this thread are but it comes from black culture. Idc how many American animation studios create good anime... it’s still a JAPANESE art style. I’m all for freedom against race labels but this is where the line is.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

I know that might not be YOU saying that as I realize you’re more so quoting Jamar, but just in case anyone else even implies it isn’t, I just want to make that clear now @NOBLE
But anime is created by people all over the world. Its origins are Japanese, but its no longer PURELY a Japanese art style. Its like if a black dude was to make french food, and him only being a "guest in french cuisine". Makes no fucking sense

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"