View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2020, 03:14 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiiyan View Post
Or we could talk about how names earn votes instead of verses...but y'all not ready for that conversation...

I see tons of battles these days where person A has a better verse than person B, but person B gets the vote simply because of who they are. People have to realize that just because person B might be a better all around emcee (punches, scheme-work, rhymes, concepts, reputation, list of accomplishments), did he/she drop a better verse in that one battle? A lot of people don't think that way. We need to vote on the verses provided in that battle, not the emcee's total body of work.
I beat 14 people off of EtH top 100 list. Some multiple times and some only once. I was left off the list because that faggot doesn’t like me. 14 people though...

I agree with Rieper. You have to put out verses that are worth 7s and 8s but to your point. Only a fool would dismiss the fact certain people aren’t bias towards guys with titles. Everyone isn’t like edgeworth, rieper and myself when it comes to voting. Your reputation plays a big factor on here to certain members like EtH.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=512933

I want you to take this battle as an example. A clear win for me but read the expos and comments. After guys vote you have some saying I should have went the other way. It’s crazy because I have so many losses like this but fuck em. Clueless mfers don’t tell you who wins battles or not. If you felt you won leave it at that. If they continue fucking up your battles. Go against weaker opponents cause clearly mfers not gonna give you a fair shot so do what’s in your best interest.

Last edited by CakedOut; 02-19-2020 at 03:17 PM.
Unread 02-19-2020, 03:14 PM   #10

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiiyan View Post
Or we could talk about how names earn votes instead of verses...but y'all not ready for that conversation...

I see tons of battles these days where person A has a better verse than person B, but person B gets the vote simply because of who they are. People have to realize that just because person B might be a better all around emcee (punches, scheme-work, rhymes, concepts, reputation, list of accomplishments), did he/she drop a better verse in that one battle? A lot of people don't think that way. We need to vote on the verses provided in that battle, not the emcee's total body of work.
I beat 14 people off of EtH top 100 list. Some multiple times and some only once. I was left off the list because that faggot doesn’t like me. 14 people though...

I agree with Rieper. You have to put out verses that are worth 7s and 8s but to your point. Only a fool would dismiss the fact certain people aren’t bias towards guys with titles. Everyone isn’t like edgeworth, rieper and myself when it comes to voting. Your reputation plays a big factor on here to certain members like EtH.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=512933

I want you to take this battle as an example. A clear win for me but read the expos and comments. After guys vote you have some saying I should have went the other way. It’s crazy because I have so many losses like this but fuck em. Clueless mfers don’t tell you who wins battles or not. If you felt you won leave it at that. If they continue fucking up your battles. Go against weaker opponents cause clearly mfers not gonna give you a fair shot so do what’s in your best interest.

Last edited by CakedOut; 02-19-2020 at 03:17 PM.