View Single Post
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:27 AM
korvus
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

noble said it best. nominations threads are a popularity contest. eth has friends now. let's look at what's he done since he been around in the past few years.

1. beat a washed up rai who wrote a pretty bad verse, and eths verse wasn't crazy either
2. tagged with lock and lost to a rule and rant verse that wasn't that strong.
3. make 100 threads trying to fuck with staff members and the owner of the site
4. start illmania 5 just to bail on it
5. deleted his account two or three times
6. posted personal information of other users 3 times.

i mean there's more but, this kind of spells it out for me. in general the spam of hof nominations is cool in some ways like, hey we appreciate you, and some deserved it like manny (if we lookin past the skizz drama) but it's also degrading the worth of the hof.

"dont take it serious, who cares, it's just a site"

ok so give me a gc title please. no biggie. i been trying hard as fuck for two years to elevate and y'all seen it so might as well just throw me a bone right? what? you won't? oh geez. stop taking it so serious nerds.
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:27 AM   #26

korvus

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

noble said it best. nominations threads are a popularity contest. eth has friends now. let's look at what's he done since he been around in the past few years.

1. beat a washed up rai who wrote a pretty bad verse, and eths verse wasn't crazy either
2. tagged with lock and lost to a rule and rant verse that wasn't that strong.
3. make 100 threads trying to fuck with staff members and the owner of the site
4. start illmania 5 just to bail on it
5. deleted his account two or three times
6. posted personal information of other users 3 times.

i mean there's more but, this kind of spells it out for me. in general the spam of hof nominations is cool in some ways like, hey we appreciate you, and some deserved it like manny (if we lookin past the skizz drama) but it's also degrading the worth of the hof.

"dont take it serious, who cares, it's just a site"

ok so give me a gc title please. no biggie. i been trying hard as fuck for two years to elevate and y'all seen it so might as well just throw me a bone right? what? you won't? oh geez. stop taking it so serious nerds.