View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2019, 05:16 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Predictions:

Eastes vs Erupt - If Erupt shows? I've got him winning this, but I wouldn't count East out of bringing forth a good performance.

Alzie vs Ginge - This will probably be the closest battle of the round, but I've got Alzie slightly edging this, although Ginge could win this one all the same.

Rai vs SwiftKeys - KILLERS.

RhymeGladiator vs Wonderbred - I got Wonderbred winning this. Was impressed with how well he did in the Scheme and I think he carries some of that momentum to here.

Saiii vs sWORDz - KILLERS.

Rican vs nickleshanandan - Idk who nickle is, but I do know what Rican is capable of, so I have Rican winning here.

Rieper vs TrueWords - GL, True.

Edgeworth vs Mech - KILLERS.

BURDENS vs Morrow - Morrow has the potential to bring some creative lines, but I got BURDENS taking this one.

HeavyMetalHero vs TheStudent - Based off of experience, I got Stuey winning.

g u t s vs Freak - This'll be another close one, but I got Freak pulling the upset here.

Apollyon vs Orochi - Apollyon and it isn't close.
Unread 04-09-2019, 05:16 PM   #8

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Predictions:

Eastes vs Erupt - If Erupt shows? I've got him winning this, but I wouldn't count East out of bringing forth a good performance.

Alzie vs Ginge - This will probably be the closest battle of the round, but I've got Alzie slightly edging this, although Ginge could win this one all the same.

Rai vs SwiftKeys - KILLERS.

RhymeGladiator vs Wonderbred - I got Wonderbred winning this. Was impressed with how well he did in the Scheme and I think he carries some of that momentum to here.

Saiii vs sWORDz - KILLERS.

Rican vs nickleshanandan - Idk who nickle is, but I do know what Rican is capable of, so I have Rican winning here.

Rieper vs TrueWords - GL, True.

Edgeworth vs Mech - KILLERS.

BURDENS vs Morrow - Morrow has the potential to bring some creative lines, but I got BURDENS taking this one.

HeavyMetalHero vs TheStudent - Based off of experience, I got Stuey winning.

g u t s vs Freak - This'll be another close one, but I got Freak pulling the upset here.

Apollyon vs Orochi - Apollyon and it isn't close.