View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBINHOOD_Returns View Post
@ELOH_STACKz lmfao dat must be a multi of lockhart hahaha

@Lockhart get off my dick son... i hope u ll respond to my who got beef youtube video coming up in some days if u duck then really u shud get the biggest duck of the year award
No that's an actual person at my school. I don't have time to reply to your shitty bars with a video, you're barely worth the 8 that I kicked your ass with earlier this year.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
I did not know who the hell enf was. and at least i rocked the name for over a month till Flowly was created (not mentioning who).

And im cool with no one with no stripes. earn em.
I remember Flowly. Dude was the shit
Unread 12-06-2013, 09:00 AM   #41

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBINHOOD_Returns View Post
@ELOH_STACKz lmfao dat must be a multi of lockhart hahaha

@Lockhart get off my dick son... i hope u ll respond to my who got beef youtube video coming up in some days if u duck then really u shud get the biggest duck of the year award
No that's an actual person at my school. I don't have time to reply to your shitty bars with a video, you're barely worth the 8 that I kicked your ass with earlier this year.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
I did not know who the hell enf was. and at least i rocked the name for over a month till Flowly was created (not mentioning who).

And im cool with no one with no stripes. earn em.
I remember Flowly. Dude was the shit