View Single Post
Unread 10-18-2014, 05:58 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
This is letsbeef... Forget the other writers on the other sites.. 'Topicals are dead right.. Since you're so focused on them.. Convince them to come to LB.. Topical Mod... I'm doing this for you.. not me lol
This is like me saying "Erupt, come on man, you need to act like an arrogant prick and claim to have created text battles". Getting topical writers from other sites to come to LB was kind of my thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
EtH is the best topical writer this site's seen. Be ready
I give that credit to Dono based he's 1-0 against me and won almost everything. I would say that I'm a better writer than Dono slightly, but there's no weight to the claim as Dono has defeated me and I've had no real LB success.
Unread 10-18-2014, 05:58 AM   #15

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
This is letsbeef... Forget the other writers on the other sites.. 'Topicals are dead right.. Since you're so focused on them.. Convince them to come to LB.. Topical Mod... I'm doing this for you.. not me lol
This is like me saying "Erupt, come on man, you need to act like an arrogant prick and claim to have created text battles". Getting topical writers from other sites to come to LB was kind of my thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
EtH is the best topical writer this site's seen. Be ready
I give that credit to Dono based he's 1-0 against me and won almost everything. I would say that I'm a better writer than Dono slightly, but there's no weight to the claim as Dono has defeated me and I've had no real LB success.