View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2019, 12:06 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
That’s the thing though, that would never happen in a live battle. You can’t compare it to that becsuse it’s completely different. Live matches the opponents are set before hand, there’s nothing that’s similar to someone who posts an open on LB. and that’s the point, opens are optional and by definition they carry all those risks mentioned previously. If you don’t want to be name flipped without your own chance to name flip back, the answer is to not post opens - not try to change what opens are.
i have to disagree. i've never been one to just accept things as they are just because they are. but i respect your opinion homie.
Unread 01-27-2019, 12:06 PM   #23

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
That’s the thing though, that would never happen in a live battle. You can’t compare it to that becsuse it’s completely different. Live matches the opponents are set before hand, there’s nothing that’s similar to someone who posts an open on LB. and that’s the point, opens are optional and by definition they carry all those risks mentioned previously. If you don’t want to be name flipped without your own chance to name flip back, the answer is to not post opens - not try to change what opens are.
i have to disagree. i've never been one to just accept things as they are just because they are. but i respect your opinion homie.