Thread: Rowdy Rumble I
View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2021, 09:21 PM
iamthegoat
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
I dont have a job on here. I do what I want. Like run tournaments freely under my own name. Let me belittle you for a second and say you'll never be able to do that.. All you can do is be salty because I didn't let you represent my name in a tourney lmao.
I’ll never do this as poorly as you? You’re absolutely right cause anyone with an IQ above room temperature could do a better job than you lmfaooo

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 111 View Post
Flashbacks of Rule? lol - I agree guy is a f'n crybaby...

BUT...in retrospect your "mod" of a site with like 12 active members and you work for free...shouldn't glorify it too much..
And who tf are you bitch boy? Ain’t no one talkin to you so only speak when you’re spoken to
Unread 07-29-2021, 09:21 PM   #39

iamthegoat

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
I dont have a job on here. I do what I want. Like run tournaments freely under my own name. Let me belittle you for a second and say you'll never be able to do that.. All you can do is be salty because I didn't let you represent my name in a tourney lmao.
I’ll never do this as poorly as you? You’re absolutely right cause anyone with an IQ above room temperature could do a better job than you lmfaooo

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 111 View Post
Flashbacks of Rule? lol - I agree guy is a f'n crybaby...

BUT...in retrospect your "mod" of a site with like 12 active members and you work for free...shouldn't glorify it too much..
And who tf are you bitch boy? Ain’t no one talkin to you so only speak when you’re spoken to