Thread: Rowdy Rumble I
View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2021, 08:13 PM
FlatlineFr FlatlineFr is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 2 Lost

I deff am tryna use all the advice I was given in the votes last round. Atleast all the advice that made sense

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I dropped. I have an expo I wanna post but I dont want to do so until 40 drops his verse because I dont wantt to give him clues into what's in my verse and him try to feed off it/rebuttal it.

But I ain't so sure imma be able to get back on and drop the explanations after he drops, but before votrs come in.. Decisions, decisions. hmmm

Is there any way I could maybe send my expo to you @Rowdy if 40 doesn't drop tonight before I have to sign off.. & you could possibly post it for me?
Unread 07-29-2021, 08:13 PM   #38

FlatlineFr FlatlineFr is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 49 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I deff am tryna use all the advice I was given in the votes last round. Atleast all the advice that made sense

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I dropped. I have an expo I wanna post but I dont want to do so until 40 drops his verse because I dont wantt to give him clues into what's in my verse and him try to feed off it/rebuttal it.

But I ain't so sure imma be able to get back on and drop the explanations after he drops, but before votrs come in.. Decisions, decisions. hmmm

Is there any way I could maybe send my expo to you @Rowdy if 40 doesn't drop tonight before I have to sign off.. & you could possibly post it for me?