View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2020, 10:14 AM
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
105 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
Off topic but how do we discourage folks from becoming sniping junkies like that. I mean 90% of us got sniped as rookies which made us bettter, but doing it exclusivities as a vet is just so tasteless. Like you probably aren’t getting any better beating noobs and it low key looks cowardly after awhile.

I think open battles should count less toward season rankings. Also 16s and 32s should weigh more in rankings along with how the battle was rated overall
I proposed getting rid of the flames the other day. These guys will only snipe noobs in order to keep them. Some of em flat out admit it. There should be no form of recognition whatsoever for that bullshit. In exchange for the flames, an interchangeable middleweight title would be an idea to get these snipers to actually battle each other. Maybe even a middleweight tournament where they don’t feel discouraged going against better competition. The FVC is about to get mod VP....maybe evaluating who belongs in those competitions could be something they’d do. Idk....just spinning my wheels here but I’m as sick of it as anyone.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 03-31-2020, 10:14 AM   #10

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
105 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
Off topic but how do we discourage folks from becoming sniping junkies like that. I mean 90% of us got sniped as rookies which made us bettter, but doing it exclusivities as a vet is just so tasteless. Like you probably aren’t getting any better beating noobs and it low key looks cowardly after awhile.

I think open battles should count less toward season rankings. Also 16s and 32s should weigh more in rankings along with how the battle was rated overall
I proposed getting rid of the flames the other day. These guys will only snipe noobs in order to keep them. Some of em flat out admit it. There should be no form of recognition whatsoever for that bullshit. In exchange for the flames, an interchangeable middleweight title would be an idea to get these snipers to actually battle each other. Maybe even a middleweight tournament where they don’t feel discouraged going against better competition. The FVC is about to get mod VP....maybe evaluating who belongs in those competitions could be something they’d do. Idk....just spinning my wheels here but I’m as sick of it as anyone.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral