View Single Post
Unread 09-12-2020, 06:45 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

It doesn't matter if he's with our crew or not,be honest and give your opinion,..i read it like 4 or 5 time's.. y'all have the same skill level,i felt like Jt should've won because his attack seemed..more direct..but it wasn't mind blowing shit, that was an unbeatable round.. it was just better than what she had..(Barely)..it was a line and a half..(punch).. then start a whole new train of thought..and repeat

Your best shit was the opener,the generic,sexist,...titty line..that.. you forced..

Next battle..just kill her..say her name..talk about past battles..get witty with it..,Talk about her pic,or her having the most votes..in the bitch battle..so many angles of attack and substance you can have..i got you winning the rematch if you come with that.
Unread 09-12-2020, 06:45 AM   #22

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

It doesn't matter if he's with our crew or not,be honest and give your opinion,..i read it like 4 or 5 time's.. y'all have the same skill level,i felt like Jt should've won because his attack seemed..more direct..but it wasn't mind blowing shit, that was an unbeatable round.. it was just better than what she had..(Barely)..it was a line and a half..(punch).. then start a whole new train of thought..and repeat

Your best shit was the opener,the generic,sexist,...titty line..that.. you forced..

Next battle..just kill her..say her name..talk about past battles..get witty with it..,Talk about her pic,or her having the most votes..in the bitch battle..so many angles of attack and substance you can have..i got you winning the rematch if you come with that.