View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2010, 09:06 PM
dmullz dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
376 Won / 107 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krhyme Killz View Post
YOUR VERSE:

"My Verse" he FLIPPED N TURNED But, Nun of ur SHITS CONCERNED?! This Kid, If he Had a "Tv Show" the HOST BE A FAG?! but, Worse He BOAST N HE BRAGS He'll Cop MOST OF THY MAG "Idk Y U Still Here?" Ur SupPOSE TA BE TAGGED?!

what does "cop most of thy mag" mean? and "supposed to be tagged"?

Coz Ya'll get Shown-By-K Tht we Knw-ya-Gay N ya'll get "Thrown-Away" Like a GROCERY BAG?!! Huh Kid, In (LB) Im MAKIN SUM ENEMIES Made ya ACHIN FA FELONIES But PATIENCE IS EMPATHY?! in The-Grind-Of-Spa's U'll Get Locked "Behind-My-Bars" like in State PENETENTIARY?!

"achin fa felonies"? "grind of spas"?? what does that mean?????? and that punch is PLAYED!!!

o_O, Hmm i SHOULD CHECK THIS/ LIST, "Goin Easy" n i COULD WRECK THIS? Like ya "Run Around" ya HOOD LEGLESS?! Oh, N By tha Way? "Ya Girl" She makes a GOOD BREAKFAST?!! in this Battle, i'll EsCAPE WITH ANDROIDS so GTFO(get The Fuck Out) with the HATE OF THEM BOYS? My FAITE IS TEN JOYS, Fuck it Kid, Ur just Green? Plain-like-Da-Grass N just a "Pain-In-Da-Arse?" So, Go SCRAPE OFF HEMROIDS?! L/w

"faite is ten joys" ?????WHAT IS THAAAT??? avg punch in the closer

MY VERSE

sorry for this subpar verse, FANS KNOW i could kick way better shit but DAMN YO...the PLAN'S SHOW up with some weak shit to beat you with my HANDS, BRO...rather than 'take the metal out off the top'...like opening a CAN THOUGH/

mad simple multi...decent concept there, but not mindblowing

so if you're thinking KRHYME'S SLIPPIN, or getting full of myself, and I DIDNT think that i could lose like, "WHY ISNT he coming harder than this?"...crowd's silent, nothing but SIGHS, FIDGETS...so i'm guaranteed to 'come up short of tens' like NINE MIDGETS!!!/

flow is ok, swagg is there fa sho...and the punch was outside of the box and clever, tho the midgets part is a 'lil' played lol

lol..let me STOP PLAYING...i'll leave OCK LAYING like...wait..the COPS SAYING they saw K at the scene...so now i 'see men/siemen coming at my head' like women sucking dick..and the COCKS SPRAYIN!(yeeeech)/

simple, straightforward punch with some wordplay

sorry for the HOMO QUIP, but even though you DONT KNOW IT...you'll look back at this, saw that you actually battled Krhyme like, "OH? NO SHIT"

closer had a lil swag but no serious punch

HOW WOULD YOU THINK YOU WIN THAT??

REALLY?

the bulk of your shit was just words....

If thats the battle your speaking of you did lose that one, and Krhyme way to answer your PMs you cock

Shhhhhhhhhhhh
Unread 04-12-2010, 09:06 PM   #8

dmullz dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!dmullz is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.03/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
376 Won / 107 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krhyme Killz View Post
YOUR VERSE:

"My Verse" he FLIPPED N TURNED But, Nun of ur SHITS CONCERNED?! This Kid, If he Had a "Tv Show" the HOST BE A FAG?! but, Worse He BOAST N HE BRAGS He'll Cop MOST OF THY MAG "Idk Y U Still Here?" Ur SupPOSE TA BE TAGGED?!

what does "cop most of thy mag" mean? and "supposed to be tagged"?

Coz Ya'll get Shown-By-K Tht we Knw-ya-Gay N ya'll get "Thrown-Away" Like a GROCERY BAG?!! Huh Kid, In (LB) Im MAKIN SUM ENEMIES Made ya ACHIN FA FELONIES But PATIENCE IS EMPATHY?! in The-Grind-Of-Spa's U'll Get Locked "Behind-My-Bars" like in State PENETENTIARY?!

"achin fa felonies"? "grind of spas"?? what does that mean?????? and that punch is PLAYED!!!

o_O, Hmm i SHOULD CHECK THIS/ LIST, "Goin Easy" n i COULD WRECK THIS? Like ya "Run Around" ya HOOD LEGLESS?! Oh, N By tha Way? "Ya Girl" She makes a GOOD BREAKFAST?!! in this Battle, i'll EsCAPE WITH ANDROIDS so GTFO(get The Fuck Out) with the HATE OF THEM BOYS? My FAITE IS TEN JOYS, Fuck it Kid, Ur just Green? Plain-like-Da-Grass N just a "Pain-In-Da-Arse?" So, Go SCRAPE OFF HEMROIDS?! L/w

"faite is ten joys" ?????WHAT IS THAAAT??? avg punch in the closer

MY VERSE

sorry for this subpar verse, FANS KNOW i could kick way better shit but DAMN YO...the PLAN'S SHOW up with some weak shit to beat you with my HANDS, BRO...rather than 'take the metal out off the top'...like opening a CAN THOUGH/

mad simple multi...decent concept there, but not mindblowing

so if you're thinking KRHYME'S SLIPPIN, or getting full of myself, and I DIDNT think that i could lose like, "WHY ISNT he coming harder than this?"...crowd's silent, nothing but SIGHS, FIDGETS...so i'm guaranteed to 'come up short of tens' like NINE MIDGETS!!!/

flow is ok, swagg is there fa sho...and the punch was outside of the box and clever, tho the midgets part is a 'lil' played lol

lol..let me STOP PLAYING...i'll leave OCK LAYING like...wait..the COPS SAYING they saw K at the scene...so now i 'see men/siemen coming at my head' like women sucking dick..and the COCKS SPRAYIN!(yeeeech)/

simple, straightforward punch with some wordplay

sorry for the HOMO QUIP, but even though you DONT KNOW IT...you'll look back at this, saw that you actually battled Krhyme like, "OH? NO SHIT"

closer had a lil swag but no serious punch

HOW WOULD YOU THINK YOU WIN THAT??

REALLY?

the bulk of your shit was just words....

If thats the battle your speaking of you did lose that one, and Krhyme way to answer your PMs you cock

Shhhhhhhhhhhh