View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2019, 05:41 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
You are just the one of many pussies on this site that claim mods are abusing their powers, maybe in some cases in the past - it's been true, not this case though.

Imma stop associating with you in the forums though, JustC's post made me realize, when you stand next to a fucking loser - you start looking like one too.

Peace.
I've never claimed that the mods abuse their powers....because I've never seen them do it. But you sir, have a long history of it.

In the past 24 hours you have....
- targeted me in IM
- denied me my right to post in the forums
- trolled and spazzed out on me in the chat for wanting to expose you
- posted your own thread about a battle between us that took place almost a year ago
- threatened to ban me
- tried to get me to battle for account deletion
- sent me 8 then deleted the battle because "it was 1 line too short" (but if that's really the case then the system wouldn't have allowed you to send it in the first place - I just think you realized how rusty you really were and decided to save yourself the embarrassment).

And the whole time the only thing I said was, if you wanna battle, send 8.

If we all compare the actions, YOU are the one who's been crying and bitching the whole time. Don't try to take the moral high ground now G lol you look stupid, and now that you're not sending at all anymore, you look pathetic. Thread closed.
Unread 05-07-2019, 05:41 PM   #47

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
You are just the one of many pussies on this site that claim mods are abusing their powers, maybe in some cases in the past - it's been true, not this case though.

Imma stop associating with you in the forums though, JustC's post made me realize, when you stand next to a fucking loser - you start looking like one too.

Peace.
I've never claimed that the mods abuse their powers....because I've never seen them do it. But you sir, have a long history of it.

In the past 24 hours you have....
- targeted me in IM
- denied me my right to post in the forums
- trolled and spazzed out on me in the chat for wanting to expose you
- posted your own thread about a battle between us that took place almost a year ago
- threatened to ban me
- tried to get me to battle for account deletion
- sent me 8 then deleted the battle because "it was 1 line too short" (but if that's really the case then the system wouldn't have allowed you to send it in the first place - I just think you realized how rusty you really were and decided to save yourself the embarrassment).

And the whole time the only thing I said was, if you wanna battle, send 8.

If we all compare the actions, YOU are the one who's been crying and bitching the whole time. Don't try to take the moral high ground now G lol you look stupid, and now that you're not sending at all anymore, you look pathetic. Thread closed.