View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2019, 05:02 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
This was two separate threads merged together. One was my call out thread, like we should be doing on this website - the other is this kid crying. He could of just PM'ed a staff member (other than me, but he decided to air it out publicly).
Right....because I'm the first member to EVER bring injustice to the forums and shed light on it. I guess when 80% of Letsbeef has done it throughout history, it's holding someone accountable, but as soon as I do it, it's a "kid crying."

Where's that 8 you were bragging about killing me with? My inbox sure is looking dry...

Unread 05-07-2019, 05:02 PM   #44

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
This was two separate threads merged together. One was my call out thread, like we should be doing on this website - the other is this kid crying. He could of just PM'ed a staff member (other than me, but he decided to air it out publicly).
Right....because I'm the first member to EVER bring injustice to the forums and shed light on it. I guess when 80% of Letsbeef has done it throughout history, it's holding someone accountable, but as soon as I do it, it's a "kid crying."

Where's that 8 you were bragging about killing me with? My inbox sure is looking dry...