View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2021, 06:10 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
You're a fucking liar who's not as smart as he thinks. I'm literally exhausted from correcting your lies over the years. I have never blamed the members for the state of the site. I have suggested there are things we can all do to make things better as a community. That's not the same thing as blame. You went on my page to see when my last battle was before posting that I hadn't battled since 2012, and you couldn't even get that right. Go check again. Beside pointing out the fallacies in what you're saying, what's more astonishing is the fact that we're only having this back and forth because you got mad I gave Meticulous props for his response after you told him to stfu. Do you realize how lame that is?
"Things we can do". Who's this we? Your last battle before this week was half a decade ago (and yes, half, cause you text battled in 2015. I believe "Go check again" was your words?

You've been banging your head against the wall for almost 10 years. You believed in the admins, we told you it was dumb, we were proven right....so you then continued to believe in the admins. I swear if X came back for 2 weeks you've be telling us to stay patient because v4 is coming. You've been saying the same dumbass shit for literally a decade now, and despite never once being proven even slightly right, you continue along the tracks. Even now, instead of being like "Yeah the site's fucked without X doing something" you still have the audacity to blame the members (the same ones you havent been a part of in 6 years). Kick rocks jabroni.
@mcg#3451
Unread 06-24-2021, 06:10 PM   #29

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
You're a fucking liar who's not as smart as he thinks. I'm literally exhausted from correcting your lies over the years. I have never blamed the members for the state of the site. I have suggested there are things we can all do to make things better as a community. That's not the same thing as blame. You went on my page to see when my last battle was before posting that I hadn't battled since 2012, and you couldn't even get that right. Go check again. Beside pointing out the fallacies in what you're saying, what's more astonishing is the fact that we're only having this back and forth because you got mad I gave Meticulous props for his response after you told him to stfu. Do you realize how lame that is?
"Things we can do". Who's this we? Your last battle before this week was half a decade ago (and yes, half, cause you text battled in 2015. I believe "Go check again" was your words?

You've been banging your head against the wall for almost 10 years. You believed in the admins, we told you it was dumb, we were proven right....so you then continued to believe in the admins. I swear if X came back for 2 weeks you've be telling us to stay patient because v4 is coming. You've been saying the same dumbass shit for literally a decade now, and despite never once being proven even slightly right, you continue along the tracks. Even now, instead of being like "Yeah the site's fucked without X doing something" you still have the audacity to blame the members (the same ones you havent been a part of in 6 years). Kick rocks jabroni.
@mcg#3451