View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2021, 09:09 AM
JimmyKimmel
Banned
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
I think someone might have once described me as a heavyweight somewhere, so if you’re interested in interviewing me I’d be keen I guess.
*peeps battles* 😱 You absolutely are a heavyweight. Noted. I definitely want to interview you, even if you're not the first one I interview, you definitely are someone I want to interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
did you just say bi-weekly? count the saaxxx symbol in!
Yessir. Got you down. You're interview-worthy too for sure. 💯 Thank you!
Unread 02-07-2021, 09:09 AM   #4

JimmyKimmel
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 44 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
I think someone might have once described me as a heavyweight somewhere, so if you’re interested in interviewing me I’d be keen I guess.
*peeps battles* 😱 You absolutely are a heavyweight. Noted. I definitely want to interview you, even if you're not the first one I interview, you definitely are someone I want to interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
did you just say bi-weekly? count the saaxxx symbol in!
Yessir. Got you down. You're interview-worthy too for sure. 💯 Thank you!