View Single Post
Unread 11-22-2022, 11:36 AM
COFFIN DODGER
Mentioned: 556 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
293 Won / 162 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 7 Lost

Ty #rhymesmoke , as I said it's my first real track, and hell no I not paid a penny on Any apps , all the votes are genuine but I try to leave better feed back than most do on there lol. Wasn't worried about being spot on the beat for my first effort, and would hardly call the bars basic , I stuck to the scheme from start to finish , told a story and had a twist at the end, but yeah it's a bit different to all the usual gangster/guns/bitches bars that seem to make up 90% of the tracks on the app lol . Don't forget I'm 55 bro , bit late to start audio but I Been killing it on text for a long time , and ain't no one with cleaner multis or as much humour in their bars. But yeah ty for the feedback , might well re-record it to a slightly slower beat , but working on next track as well.
Unread 11-22-2022, 11:36 AM   #5

COFFIN DODGER
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
293 Won / 162 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 947 text
Mentioned: 556 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Ty #rhymesmoke , as I said it's my first real track, and hell no I not paid a penny on Any apps , all the votes are genuine but I try to leave better feed back than most do on there lol. Wasn't worried about being spot on the beat for my first effort, and would hardly call the bars basic , I stuck to the scheme from start to finish , told a story and had a twist at the end, but yeah it's a bit different to all the usual gangster/guns/bitches bars that seem to make up 90% of the tracks on the app lol . Don't forget I'm 55 bro , bit late to start audio but I Been killing it on text for a long time , and ain't no one with cleaner multis or as much humour in their bars. But yeah ty for the feedback , might well re-record it to a slightly slower beat , but working on next track as well.