View Single Post
Unread 11-22-2022, 11:19 AM
RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Kats replying but not sayin much...You just upload it here, because its probably only a handful that have the rapfame app on here..

.ive been on there, but its just rappers listening to rappers with like for like shit. Its just another money making app....the beats aren't great on there, and the ones that are good you have to pay for. There's no way to interact with the kats on the beat side of the app, which is really weird. Almost makes me think the producers aren't real people and that's why the beats are so basic. Like whoever works for the app are just using a beat making app on auto to come up on with quick beats, and then opening up these so called producer accounts...

They have battles on there but the outcomes are fugazi. If you dont promote your verse enough you lose, it dont have anything to do with bars..

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

And unfortunately seems like you're feeding into the app...

Did you pay to get all the plays?

These type of apps are what kills rap and there's improvement because theres no critique ..you can spit whatever and they say "🔥"...

So no hate...I just listened to ya track and its ok...you spittin thats for sure, but i feel you need to be more crisp. The beat is super fast but you held the 8 count, instead of 4 counts bars you went with full 8 count bars all the way through. You was off beat a little and I dont know what you recorded on because rapfames recorder is trash, but if you was to move your verse over a touch to an left it would flow so much better. Alot of these apps you can rap over for some reason have a small delay, so even if you rap on beat, it will be off, so you gotta move it over. That shit sucks and i cant stand recorders like that. It takes away from the authenticity, like punching in 20 times the way these kays be doin sometimes. Bandlab app is pretty on point and doesn't really have a delay. Audacity on PC is a good free official recording program.

To me its all about flow, you spit some basic shit, but if the flow is good it cokld be fire. But then you can spit some fire but be off beat and it kills the verse.
so you need to know what a musical bar is using a 4 or 8 count. Google it if you don't know.

But always practice your verse before you record and then do a quick recording just to see how the flow is, then you can go back to your written and change it if needed. Really the best way is to memorize your verse, then you can switch it on the fly or even change the beat. Like the one you used is so fast, sometimes its best to slow down the beat a little. You can do all that on the audacity pc program. But there are free sites you can do it on. Heres one, this spot does mp3 trimming, tempo change, volume boost
https://audiotrimmer.com/

Keep spittin and dont get hyped off rapfame. Kats be thinkin they shit is fire and its not...

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 11-22-2022, 11:19 AM   #4

RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 986 audio / 115 text
Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Kats replying but not sayin much...You just upload it here, because its probably only a handful that have the rapfame app on here..

.ive been on there, but its just rappers listening to rappers with like for like shit. Its just another money making app....the beats aren't great on there, and the ones that are good you have to pay for. There's no way to interact with the kats on the beat side of the app, which is really weird. Almost makes me think the producers aren't real people and that's why the beats are so basic. Like whoever works for the app are just using a beat making app on auto to come up on with quick beats, and then opening up these so called producer accounts...

They have battles on there but the outcomes are fugazi. If you dont promote your verse enough you lose, it dont have anything to do with bars..

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

And unfortunately seems like you're feeding into the app...

Did you pay to get all the plays?

These type of apps are what kills rap and there's improvement because theres no critique ..you can spit whatever and they say "🔥"...

So no hate...I just listened to ya track and its ok...you spittin thats for sure, but i feel you need to be more crisp. The beat is super fast but you held the 8 count, instead of 4 counts bars you went with full 8 count bars all the way through. You was off beat a little and I dont know what you recorded on because rapfames recorder is trash, but if you was to move your verse over a touch to an left it would flow so much better. Alot of these apps you can rap over for some reason have a small delay, so even if you rap on beat, it will be off, so you gotta move it over. That shit sucks and i cant stand recorders like that. It takes away from the authenticity, like punching in 20 times the way these kays be doin sometimes. Bandlab app is pretty on point and doesn't really have a delay. Audacity on PC is a good free official recording program.

To me its all about flow, you spit some basic shit, but if the flow is good it cokld be fire. But then you can spit some fire but be off beat and it kills the verse.
so you need to know what a musical bar is using a 4 or 8 count. Google it if you don't know.

But always practice your verse before you record and then do a quick recording just to see how the flow is, then you can go back to your written and change it if needed. Really the best way is to memorize your verse, then you can switch it on the fly or even change the beat. Like the one you used is so fast, sometimes its best to slow down the beat a little. You can do all that on the audacity pc program. But there are free sites you can do it on. Heres one, this spot does mp3 trimming, tempo change, volume boost
https://audiotrimmer.com/

Keep spittin and dont get hyped off rapfame. Kats be thinkin they shit is fire and its not...

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: