View Single Post
Unread 12-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Obey
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

You both did your thing here, both covered the topic nicely and brought their own twist to it. Dono, like how you made the reader think that was actual action happening, turns out it was a kid playing a game, now his parents about to give him a whooping. Actually puts into perspective how into these games people can get, you always give a nice twist at the end. Personally though, I think your verse before this was a little better this was still great and impressive as always. Row, I like the kind of story you went with, I felt you covered the topic a little better. You brought out the idea that in fact, how you accept or go about something can make or break your day, just based off attitude alone which was cool also. All in all, this was a great battle, maybe you guys lost a little steam because both of you guys blew me away the last 2 rounds and maybe that's my fault for putting the standard bar so high which is sort of unfair. This was a great final, but I got to go with the story that kept me more interested and covered the topic better in my eyes.

My vote goes to: @Row
Unread 12-29-2014, 10:23 PM   #8

Obey
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.96/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
135 Won / 56 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 9 audio / 317 text
Mentioned: 1082 Post(s)
Tagged: 35 Thread(s)

You both did your thing here, both covered the topic nicely and brought their own twist to it. Dono, like how you made the reader think that was actual action happening, turns out it was a kid playing a game, now his parents about to give him a whooping. Actually puts into perspective how into these games people can get, you always give a nice twist at the end. Personally though, I think your verse before this was a little better this was still great and impressive as always. Row, I like the kind of story you went with, I felt you covered the topic a little better. You brought out the idea that in fact, how you accept or go about something can make or break your day, just based off attitude alone which was cool also. All in all, this was a great battle, maybe you guys lost a little steam because both of you guys blew me away the last 2 rounds and maybe that's my fault for putting the standard bar so high which is sort of unfair. This was a great final, but I got to go with the story that kept me more interested and covered the topic better in my eyes.

My vote goes to: @Row