View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2021, 09:25 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

@Student See...again....when I logged back the end of last year, after like 6 years of not being around, and you said "who the flippers are you?" not for nothin but I had it Poppin on the audio side the beginning of this year. And that's with bitchass Man-hatin banning me....for nothin. And being banned 2 outa 3 months for the season and still holding down #1 spot, and that's with bitch ass banhattan giving me auto losses...smh. Then I just found out y'all got my voting power bat fuckin ZERO!!?? WTF??

And You really got mods up there for keeping the site ALIVE!? That the complete opposite...but it is what it is...until somebody who appreciates this site takes over...it's a 🌯 for LB...

And I see My names up here...But Forget the 9 year shit...I been on since 2006. And was top dog back in the 2000s...ask any audio vet...shit ask the the top ten...ask #1 all time..my dog Mac...y'all got real disrespectful up here to vets...just because all y'all newer mods didn't know who I was, didn't mean y'all should of TRIED to play me out..Y'all should be excited a vet comes back here and is active...

I'm gonna take this reply down once y'all see it...so it don't sway newcomers...but with this lag on the site now where you can't change pages, it's a true sign...LB is on its way out.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 08-30-2021, 09:25 AM   #5

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

@Student See...again....when I logged back the end of last year, after like 6 years of not being around, and you said "who the flippers are you?" not for nothin but I had it Poppin on the audio side the beginning of this year. And that's with bitchass Man-hatin banning me....for nothin. And being banned 2 outa 3 months for the season and still holding down #1 spot, and that's with bitch ass banhattan giving me auto losses...smh. Then I just found out y'all got my voting power bat fuckin ZERO!!?? WTF??

And You really got mods up there for keeping the site ALIVE!? That the complete opposite...but it is what it is...until somebody who appreciates this site takes over...it's a 🌯 for LB...

And I see My names up here...But Forget the 9 year shit...I been on since 2006. And was top dog back in the 2000s...ask any audio vet...shit ask the the top ten...ask #1 all time..my dog Mac...y'all got real disrespectful up here to vets...just because all y'all newer mods didn't know who I was, didn't mean y'all should of TRIED to play me out..Y'all should be excited a vet comes back here and is active...

I'm gonna take this reply down once y'all see it...so it don't sway newcomers...but with this lag on the site now where you can't change pages, it's a true sign...LB is on its way out.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: