View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2021, 08:44 PM
RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost
Default Really bro??? Smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightsAndRapMedia View Post
just seen this... smoke you you cant think u beat me because people who cant rap judges battles on here
Really bro? You just seen this? Why do all yall bullshit so much? Wtf
And go head and say your life is too busy...cmon! Dont you realize these threads I make, are for the ones I made the thread for.... only..You are only tryin to bullshit everyone else who reads this. I got the fuckin pms and comments bro. I BEEN CALLED YA SOFT ASS OUT. Why cant one person up here keep it fuckin real? This post is 3 months old bro..and you already told me you saw it? And what changed from before i got banned till till I came back? We was cool...atleast thats what you said. What about ya "Free Smoke" comments when I was banned?? You're a phoney like anybody else that said we was cool and talks all this bro shit in the private chatrooms and pms. Do you really care what these people think? If you did you would of replied to this months ago....But nah...you wanna throw ya little shots like I wasnt gonna see it.

Im done tryin to make things happen up here. Yall are lazy phony fucks. I know we online, but you can atleast keep it real. You actin like Im some bum ass...You know where Im at...youve already said it.

Sheeet if people brought it to me like I be bringin it to people. There would be some fire battles. But yall just let me play yall the fuck out and say..."send beef" fuckin herbs...

And now you're sayin you won from people not knowing how to vote? Cmon Son! You already know....Fuck votes...IDGAF about the outcome of the battles.. I've sonned you mutiple times. Swagless Over the puddle force a multi face head ass. Call you FARMIZZ...

And you will see this and not reply and pretend you didnt see it.

Site is nothin but lame lazy frauds...IM OUT!!

And even though you finally replied, you still pussied out. And I dont even wanna battle you anymore bro. I only want to battle real heads. So Ima close this thread pussy...way to hold it down..smh

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 04-04-2021, 08:44 PM   #9

RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 986 audio / 115 text
Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Really bro??? Smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightsAndRapMedia View Post
just seen this... smoke you you cant think u beat me because people who cant rap judges battles on here
Really bro? You just seen this? Why do all yall bullshit so much? Wtf
And go head and say your life is too busy...cmon! Dont you realize these threads I make, are for the ones I made the thread for.... only..You are only tryin to bullshit everyone else who reads this. I got the fuckin pms and comments bro. I BEEN CALLED YA SOFT ASS OUT. Why cant one person up here keep it fuckin real? This post is 3 months old bro..and you already told me you saw it? And what changed from before i got banned till till I came back? We was cool...atleast thats what you said. What about ya "Free Smoke" comments when I was banned?? You're a phoney like anybody else that said we was cool and talks all this bro shit in the private chatrooms and pms. Do you really care what these people think? If you did you would of replied to this months ago....But nah...you wanna throw ya little shots like I wasnt gonna see it.

Im done tryin to make things happen up here. Yall are lazy phony fucks. I know we online, but you can atleast keep it real. You actin like Im some bum ass...You know where Im at...youve already said it.

Sheeet if people brought it to me like I be bringin it to people. There would be some fire battles. But yall just let me play yall the fuck out and say..."send beef" fuckin herbs...

And now you're sayin you won from people not knowing how to vote? Cmon Son! You already know....Fuck votes...IDGAF about the outcome of the battles.. I've sonned you mutiple times. Swagless Over the puddle force a multi face head ass. Call you FARMIZZ...

And you will see this and not reply and pretend you didnt see it.

Site is nothin but lame lazy frauds...IM OUT!!

And even though you finally replied, you still pussied out. And I dont even wanna battle you anymore bro. I only want to battle real heads. So Ima close this thread pussy...way to hold it down..smh

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: