Thread: Pulse to Thread
View Single Post
Unread 05-02-2014, 10:01 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
What is the topic? That black people aren't racist? lol
The topic started because basically. Crysis said some shit about Sam L Jackson saying he voted for Obama cause he's black and that Chrisa Rock gets on stage slating whites eat mayonnaise buttys for live in trailers and shag their sisters ect.

Pulse said that was bullshit because it wasn't the same as David Stern saying no blacks allowed to a LA Clippers game, supposedly in private. which is true. Sam was joking and Stern wasn't. It wasn't Sams True belief. It was Davids. So It's different.

BUT.

Pulse is out of his tiny naive mind if he thinks for 1 second that if a white guy said jokingly that he voted for a white president because he was white that there wouldn't be an uproar.

That if a white stand up said Blacks eat nothing but bannanas watermelon and KFC while burgaling their neighbours tree, there wouldn't be uproar

. Pulse even says Jeremy mumbled it in that video. If he was racist he woulda outright said it or not at all. It's obvious it was a mistake. if he even did say it at all.

Plus this footage never aired. it was a bunch of takes and they obviously didn't make the cut. Yet there is a trigger happy witch hunt, like I said.

Whether you like it or not. whethere it rubs you the wrong way.

It's 1 law for whites, 1 for blacks. Thats the way of the world.

If that was a black presenter and he mumbled some racists shit on a joke show such as this no 1 would bat an eyelid.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Last edited by J u s T C; 05-02-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Unread 05-02-2014, 10:01 AM   #13

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
What is the topic? That black people aren't racist? lol
The topic started because basically. Crysis said some shit about Sam L Jackson saying he voted for Obama cause he's black and that Chrisa Rock gets on stage slating whites eat mayonnaise buttys for live in trailers and shag their sisters ect.

Pulse said that was bullshit because it wasn't the same as David Stern saying no blacks allowed to a LA Clippers game, supposedly in private. which is true. Sam was joking and Stern wasn't. It wasn't Sams True belief. It was Davids. So It's different.

BUT.

Pulse is out of his tiny naive mind if he thinks for 1 second that if a white guy said jokingly that he voted for a white president because he was white that there wouldn't be an uproar.

That if a white stand up said Blacks eat nothing but bannanas watermelon and KFC while burgaling their neighbours tree, there wouldn't be uproar

. Pulse even says Jeremy mumbled it in that video. If he was racist he woulda outright said it or not at all. It's obvious it was a mistake. if he even did say it at all.

Plus this footage never aired. it was a bunch of takes and they obviously didn't make the cut. Yet there is a trigger happy witch hunt, like I said.

Whether you like it or not. whethere it rubs you the wrong way.

It's 1 law for whites, 1 for blacks. Thats the way of the world.

If that was a black presenter and he mumbled some racists shit on a joke show such as this no 1 would bat an eyelid.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Last edited by J u s T C; 05-02-2014 at 10:04 AM.