View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2017, 07:45 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

ILL, you got me wrong. What I meant was, that verse you posted in your 4th battle might have been your 4th battle here (a great 4th battle), but that's also the verse from a big name on Goldmic. UNKNOWN ARTIST went over to Datpiff and won every single title they had, he didn't suddenly start dropping 4th battle on the site level shit.

Yeah it fucking destroys my fourth battle. Although you saying it beats my current shit, by that logic, you think you were better in 2011 than in 2017 considering I won?
Unread 12-06-2017, 07:45 PM   #90

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

ILL, you got me wrong. What I meant was, that verse you posted in your 4th battle might have been your 4th battle here (a great 4th battle), but that's also the verse from a big name on Goldmic. UNKNOWN ARTIST went over to Datpiff and won every single title they had, he didn't suddenly start dropping 4th battle on the site level shit.

Yeah it fucking destroys my fourth battle. Although you saying it beats my current shit, by that logic, you think you were better in 2011 than in 2017 considering I won?